In a bid to shorten the gap between the consumers and their dream cars, online car marketplace CarSoup.com has released the new generation of its popular iPad app, making car buying easier and hassle free.
“When we set out to create the iPad app we wanted to take advantage of what makes shopping on an iPad a great experience. It's not just a repeat of our current CarSoup.com site,” director of User Experience for CarSoup.com, Ben Miller clarified in a statement.
Coming with top notch shopping features, the Version 1.1 of CarSoup.com’s Car Shopping App allows the iPad user to browse photos, shop, or learn more about the car of their choice.
In its updated version, the popular and well-reviewed CarSoup.com shopping app boasts 1.3 million vehicles from across the United States, with plans to add even more cars in the future.
The future versions will receive more enhanced shopping features such as saved searches and vehicles, dozens of search filters, CARFAX Vehicle History Reports, and the ability to directly communicate with participating car sellers, the company revealed in a news statement.
Included in the version 1.1 are the following new intuitive features:
- Save searches and vehicles to look at again later.
- Find cars with no sweat using all of the new search filters.
- Tracked history makes it easy to backtrack to your last batch of results.
- Directly contact the seller within the app.
- More information than ever is available for vehicles, including Miles per Gallon (MPG).
- Bigger and better looking photos at every step of the search process.
- Maps and directions are available to plan out your perfect day of car shopping.
- More than one million cars to browse with more added every day.
- The app also offers CARFAX Vehicle History Reports for select vehicles and can be purchased with the tap of a finger or stylus.
Edited by Brooke Neuman